Air Conditioning Tune-Up Facebook Special
Save 60% This week only!
$39 Spring AC Tuneup
Keep your AC unit working efficiently
Call (813) 657-8818 before April 1, 2013 for a $39 AC Tuneup.
Tuneup must be scheduled before May 1, 2013.
Use CODE: FB313
Hillsborough County, Florida only.
Annual tune-up and inspections
- A thorough examination of system components including coils and contactors.
- Over time, coils may become dirt encrusted. Dirty coils cause a cooling system to work less efficiently. A unit with dirty coils uses more electricity, cools less effectively, and places undo stress on the compressor. Likewise, burned contactors compromise the efficiency of a cooling system and can cause damage to the compressor. An annual inspection allows a technician to identify dirty coils and burned out contactors before they cause long term damage to your system. It is much cheaper to have your coils cleaned or your contactors replaced than it is to replace a compressor.
- Examination of air filters.
- Clean air filters improve the efficiency of your system and improve the quality of air circulating through your home or place of business.
- Cleaning and treatment of condensation lines.
- Clogged condensation lines and drain lines can cause water (moisture accumulated by your air conditioning system) to leak through your ceilings or walls. Our cooling inspection also includes an algaecide treatment to reduce the growth of algae and bacteria which can clog your drain lines.
- Examination of electric components.
- Worn electrical components can create a fire hazard or can cause your unit to unexpectedly break down.
- Measurement of unit’s power usage.
- Efficient power usage generally indicates that a unit is working correctly and reliably.